Metabolic Nutrition Magnesium
Save $0.00 Save $-8.99
Original price $8.99 - Original price $8.99
$8.99 - $8.99
Current price $8.99
Magnesium is the 4th most abundant mineral in the human body and is involved in over 600 biochemical reactions, making it essential for good health. Magnesium is found throughout the body with 60% found in the bone, the other 40% can be found in the muscles, tissues, fluid and blood. Magnesium is critical to convert food to energy, creation of proteins, RNA & DNA repair, blood pressure regulation, improved muscle and bone strength & nervous system support. Metabolic Nutrition provides a purified, all natural, highly concentrated Magnesium for maximum effectiveness & absorption...specifically developed for individuals who want to maximize their health and wellness.