Arimistane® (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA, which does not convert into testosterone or estrogen. In fact, just like the drug Aromasin®, Arimistane® is actually a suicide aromatase inhibitor (AI), so it will permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme and prevent any estrogen rebound. Furthermore, it has also been shown to reduce cortisol, raise LH (luteinizing hormone), and increase testosterone levels. In addition to this, Arimistane® also works to reduce circulating levels of estrogen in the body. In its role as a suicide inhibitor it decreases the number of androgens in the body that can convert to estrogen.
This simple yet very potent compound called Arimistane® will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and the reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body and is undeniably a legal compound. Arimistane® will elevate the user’s natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition.
Benefits of Arimistane®
- Blocks high levels of estrogen and cortisol
- Increases testosterone levels
- More muscle mass (as it raises your natural myotropic state)
- Reduced fat storage
- Better recovery
- Improves vascularity (with its drying out and hardening effect)
- Boosts libido
Recently there has been an influx of inferior Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione hitting the bodybuilding market. Hi-Tech has tested these products and they have tested out at nearly 60%. For users this is concerning as you do not know what the other 40% is and it is likely to lead to side effects and clearly users will not experience the gains they would experience if they took authentic Arimistane®. Arimistane® is a very pure compound at over 98.5 % purity. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has worked with its overseas supplier to develop a novel purification technique to have yields unlike any generic product, and Hi-Tech owns the trademark for Arimistane®. Hi-Tech licenses this mark out to other companies, but make sure if you want to try the powerful compound (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) that you only buy the brand name Arimistane®!
Hi-Tech is also the only company selling a Cyclosomal version of Arimistane®, which dramatically increases the bioavailability of the compound. Cyclosome® technology - the most advanced oral administration technology ever developed is the answer to getting poorly absorbed testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body efficiently and effectively! This new Cyclosome® technology allows a form of "Trojan Horse" to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone including testosterone itself, are involved in the "first pass affect" which renders the active compounds virtually useless.
By creating a safer passage through the body, namely the liver, these compounds can now be utilized by the body as they are unchanged by the first phase of the digestive process and can enter the second phase nearly complete. This “Trojan Horse” delivery system produced by this multimillion-dollar investment can only be found under one umbrella of products - Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and its outstanding family of branded products. Try authentic Arimistane® with Cyclosomal delivery and watch you lifts skyrocket and your muscularity increase dramatically.